No, we haven’t been living under a rock. In fact we have been busy, make that very busy. Why? You might ask. We are excited to announce that David Ostby and Ed Heinbockel (both resident Visual Purple geeks) have launched a project campaign on Kickstarter. It’s called Gooey Search and it actually is a spin off of the GisterPRO search technology. With Gooey Search they are setting out to change the way you and I search the internet (while still harnessing the power from Google) yet bringing in a creative and interactive approach to it. Oh and also ranking results better, cutting out all the Spam and serving up only the most relevant results to your search. To learn more about the campaign and Gooey search click on any of the below links.
- Virtual worlds are better than traditional training http://t.co/jjdnJfWN 3 months ago
- Training in a virtual world is cost effective http://t.co/Kb6Hs5iC 7 months ago
- Spooling up for GisterPRO version 2.0 release. #GisterPRO 8 months ago
- Gooey Search=A New Way to Google: http://t.co/kDf7TWNC Via WebProNews Bookmark It Hide Sites http://t.co/YwfTCrig 11 months ago
- Gooey Search to change the way you Google http://t.co/4He8S5WL #GooeySearch 11 months ago
- Is Google Really Getting Smarter?: With all of the recent news centered around Google updating its search result... http://t.co/qF73dBaf 12 months ago